Sunday 31 October 2010

I wish I had more time...

Despite being very busy of late, I have managed to steal some time to shoot. Wednesday evenings I shoot at Friars Gate Archers, and my form indoors has been really good. I am not scoring but shooting at a single spot to mimic outdoors.

I got some time to go outdoors today and shot about 70 arrows @ 100yards. Despite a couple a stray ones, more form is still good. If I had the means to shoot a lot more I could really do something, but other things are getting in the way.

What is pleasing is that I have not lost the skill level that took me to MB and almost GMB this year, its just the consistency level has suffered a little bit. That is just something that more practice will bring back, nowt to worry about at the moment.

Hopefully soon I can really get back into it and get ready for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment