Sunday 3 October 2010

Practice after my holidays

Last week I came back from a two week break (to Scotland and watch the Archery World Cup), and have managed to steal some time to shoot some arrows.

The day I came back I shot 30 arrows in a terrible wind, but was happy to just pick up a bow again.

Today, I intended to shoot a full York, but time meant I could only shoot 6 doz @ 100 yards. Its was again a horrible day with driving rain and wind, but finished with a 594. Not bad considering the weather, but about 20 points down from my usual practice distance score. Some ends not too good, but some really great ends, and gave me good encouragement that I have not lost it whilst being away!

With more practice and better weather, then I will be back to where I was a few months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment