Sunday 11 July 2010

New practice FITA PB

Just got back from the club where I shot a complete practice FITA for the first time on over a year (very poor going). I have shot plenty of Long/Short Metric rounds and 3 doz at each distance but have never found the time to bring them all together.

I ended up shooting 1361 (330/338/339/354) under timed conditions, in very hot weather with a light to medium breeze.

I didn't have my counter to do the good shot percentage, but I would estimate it would have been around 50% to 60%.

So, I know I can shoot well within competition time constraints. Its all down to having the right conditions on the day and getting into the right frame of mind, i.e. shooting good shots and not worrying about the score.

If I continue to shoot under timed conditions, then I am sure I will convince myself that I can do it at competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment