Thursday 1 July 2010

New PB but not happy!

Tonight I shot a Long Metric to follow on from the Short Metric I shot a few nights back. This round was timed to FITA timing.

Despite shooting a PB by 1 point (659), I didn't not shoot really that well, especially @ 70m, where I posted a distinctly average 333, which is below my usual practice scores.

At 90m, the score was 326, not bad (equal PB), despite starting slowly, I ended up with a 113 last dozen.

I didn't feel that great tonight physically and mentally, and almost didn't go to the range, but I forced myself. As a result my form was poor. I worked out why towards the end of the round. I was not pulling the elbow round and getting everything in line. At least I discovered the problem!

As for my good shot percentage, this ended up at 25%, very poor indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment