Wednesday 9 February 2011

Mixed night of shooting

Shot another Portsmouth round tonight, and finished on 577. A little disappointing, and I some how managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. After a poor start (113), I went on the rampage and shot 119 and 117. A shaky 115 still left a 580+ on if I had a strong last dozen. I ended up on 113.

I only had 3 arrows all night out of the outer ten ring. Many of them stuck in no-mans land between the inner and out ten.

However, I had some really good positive shots, and I tried to pay attention to the front shoulder position, and I feel I shot better than the score.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Justin,
    A few days ago I was discussing the 2012 Olympics with some friends I shoot with and how the organizers in London are trying to make them the greenest Olympics ever. Since a number of us write about environmental/sustainability issues, we thought this was something worth spreading the message about, so we’re reaching out to fellow archers wondering if you would consider placing a link on your homepage to help highlight the cause. Let me know if this is something you can consider, thank you!
    -Alan

    ReplyDelete