Wednesday 2 February 2011

Season PB and some positive shooting

Shot a 581 Portsmouth tonight, and was pleased with the positive shooting, particularly with the pre-load on the trigger. Whilst I had a slow start (114/114 dozens), I once again finished the round strongly, shooting 117/119 dozens, and got better as the round progressed. This is a season PB and just a few off my all time PB.

This has been a feature of my indoor shooting so far this year. I just need to get out of the blocks quicker to really rack up the points.

Now that I have had a run of indoor rounds with scoring and putting myself under pressure (in a good way), I can feel the competitive edge coming back. Now looking forward to taking this into the Worcester competition on Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the season PB! Good Luck Sunday, hope you beat your all time PB!!!

    ReplyDelete